If you're looking for a family adventure this summer that puts a smile on everybody's face... experience the Mississippi on a kayak!
It all starts with a call to Twin Cities Kayaking: 612-708-2781
Twin Cities Kayaking is on the Mississippi so much even the Google satellite picks us up at the boat launch.
When you want to go with someone that knows the river...we are the ones to call. No one gives you the experience we do!
You've heard of it...
You've thought about it...
Your friends have done it...
Now it's 'YOUR' turn for—
"The Minnehaha Creek Kayaking Adventure!"
2.5 - 3 hours of beautiful scenery and memory making fun! --- 4 unique adventures to choose from!
When you go on the Minnehaha you want t...
Like your business—the River is always in motion!
So unless your team is working together...it's easy to miss your mark!
Staging on the Mississippi for a picture like this requires the ultimate in teamwork...every person on your team 'must' work together to get that one time shot at success!
Experience the city shores like you've never seen before.
6 mile - 2+ Hour Guided Trip into Downtown Minneapolis.
- See Islands of Peace
- Go under Hwy 694
- See the Great Blue Heron Rookery up close.
- Go under Camden, Lowry, Broadway and Plymouth Ave. Bridges!
- Over 6 big miles of normally ...
2 hours for $20 at beautiful Lake Johanna in Arden Hills every Wednesday afternoon/evening during the Summer! Must RSVP before noon. Call John @ 612-708-2781
Need to come earlier? Call to arrange.
Want to Paddle Board? 2 hrs for $25
Must RSVP before noon.
Free introductory lesson with eith...
We make special events fun by delivering Kayaks and paddleboards to you...when and where you want them!
Tell us what you need and we'll work to get it done! Want some help laying out a perfect kayaking adventure for your group? Just call John...
- Friends and family outings
- Corporate manageme...
What a great time at our yearly Mississippi River float and boat party!
2020 River Float and Boat July 18th, 2020
- Jesse MThis review is a long time coming, but Twin Cities Kayaking was GREAT!! The guide was very accommodating and helpful. It was suggested a nice place to go and all the needed gear was supplied. We were even offered bottles of water from his personal supply, because of my lack of planning. We would definitely go again. Thank you so much!!
- Kristin TIn June we spent a glorious evening on the Mississippi with John from Twin Cities Kayaking. The trip was amazing - beautiful views of downtown Minneapolis from the water, fun paddling under bridges, and a wonderful closeup view of the blue heron rookery islands complete with dozens and dozens of nests with baby herons. I really enjoyed seeing Minneapolis landmarks from the serene perspective of the river. While I had kayaked before, I was a little nervous to kayak on the river. John was a great guide. He went over kayak basics with us, helped us in and out of the kayaks, showed us eddies and areas to avoid on the river. He was very knowledgeable and I can't recommend him enough. The kayaks were in great shape and he provided everything including a range of sizes in life vests. He even took photos of our group en route for us so that we didn't have to worry about taking our cell phones with us. It was such a memorable trip!
- Bridget CFor a recent sisters reunion, we hired John as our guide to kayak a stretch of the "urban' Mississippi. We had a wonderful time. John is an energetic and personable guide. We particularly appreciate the photos he took for us. Would do it again! Thanks, John!
|Mon:||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tue:||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wed:||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thu:||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Fri:||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Sat:||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Sun:||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|